Watch our On-Demand Session Replay of AI to Drive the Future Analytics for Energy and Industry.
How AI provides the visibility the energy industry needs in a complex world
- AI is a critical lever for energy companies to gain more visibility in a complex world.
- The key is to anticipate what may happen, test, and find solutions that are resistant to disruption.
- A digital twin allows companies to find a strategy that is both optimal and robust.
- CEOs are asking teams to reduce costs and be more resilient. These two goals aren’t necessarily in conflict with each other and can be achieved through AI and digital twins.
- The use of AI in both prescriptive and predictive analytics has shown to:
- Save an average of 5-10 days of shutdown during planned turnarounds
- Reduce opex/capex spendings by 14%
- Reduce operational conflicts by 20%
Watch the full keynote speech delivered by Michel Morvan, Co-founder and Executive Chairman at Cosmo Tech, in this replay of his talk at Energy Tech Summit 2020!
Michel Morvan, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, Cosmo Tech
You can watch the recording below: