Join Michel Morvan, our Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, for an insightful panel discussion at this year’s OECD Green Growth and Sustainable Development Forum, taking place in Paris on November 21, 11:15 AM.
- Greening complexity arises from cascading effects, unexpected links, and uncertainty.
- Companies face the dual challenge of increasing profitability while reducing GHG emissions.
- Utilization of digital technologies like AI and digital twins aids in understanding this complexity.
- Digital twining (creating accurate virtual models of physical systems or objects) enables companies to simulate decision impacts on profitability and emissions.
- How digital technologies can help greening other sectors beyond the energy sector.
Secure your attendance at this pivotal event in the heart of Paris. Be a part of our journey towards creating a more sustainable and equitable future.