Cosmo Tech will participate in the second symposium on Artificial Intelligence for Science, Industry and Society (AISIS). This online conference will take place from the 11th to 15th of October 2021.
Our Executive chairman and co-founder, Michel Morvan will be keynote speaker about “Digital Twins and hybrid AI” in industry. This online conference is organized by OECD following the success of the inaugural symposium in 2019. The event will be accessible only to registered participants, therefore, make sure to register.
The event aims to cover a wide variety of topics, from science to industry to society, as per its namesake. Some great keynote speakers will be present.
- Cédric Villani, MP and President of the Scientific Office in French Parliament, laureate of the 2010 Fields medal;
- Yoshua Bengio Scientific Director, MILA research institute, laureate of the 2018 Turing prize;
- Bonnie Lei, Head of Global Strategy Partnerships AI for Earth at Microsoft
- Neil Abroug, National Coordinator of the Quantum strategy General Secretariat for Investment, Prime Minister’s Office, France;
- Mirjana Stankovich, Senior Digital Policy Specialist, Center for Digital Acceleration, DAI ;
- Philipp Slusallek, Executive Director German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) Saarbrücken and Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors, Director of Strategy CLAIRE (Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial Intelligence Research in Europe)