Hear from Pierre Stevenin, R&D at RTE, on how RTE uses complex modeling to ensure long-term performance
- RTE leverages the Cosmo Tech Enterprise Digital Twin platform to give their R&D team a way to combine both risk analysis and complex systems modeling
- Their in-house tool, “Mona,” is an asset management tool that helps the team decide how to finance both maintenance and renewal policies, taking into account the risks they need to take
- With the Cosmo Tech platform, RTE can simulate in real-time the resource, policy, and asset management process systems.
- In addition to including classical risk metrics, RTE can now include more categories of consequences including cost, safety, and reliability.
- Two main benefits from using an Enterprise Digital Twin:
- Save money by optimizing the asset management process.
- Reduce risk by having a better visibility of all the risks that exist at each step.
Watch the full video here: