The latest release of The CoSMo Company’s Asset Investment Optimization (AIO) application is packed with the features that energy utilities need to make optimal strategic decisions.
Already recognized as a world leading solution for asset-intensive and highly-networked industries, CoSMo’s AIO application now includes functionality that will further empower the C-suite to set the right strategic direction in complex environments.
“CoSMo’s technical team has done a fabulous job with the AIO v1.3 release. Utilities facing a wall of investment demand the sort of investment optimization technology that CoSMo offers and AIO v1.3 is the latest iteration of an approach that is already delivering results for European utilities like France’s RTE.”
CoSMo Vice President Sales EMEA Baptiste Jouffroy
Among the key features in AIO v1.3:
- Capability to produce an operations masterplan that provides an accurate macro level list of operations planned each year that can be considered inputs by project planning tools
- Integration of user-defined business rules and expertise, including for monetized risk, deterioration models, and planning optimization rules;
- Advanced ‘what if’ scenario testing that allows executives to test assumptions, strategies, technical and maintenance policies, and logistics constraints over time to determine the optimal operational and capital investments to make;
- Flexible dashboards that can be customized for each user and allow for the sharing of scenarios, visualizations, and masterplans;
Integration with existing software and leading data sources including SAP and GIS;
- Capability to model and simulate any TSO, DSO, or DNO system, including custom rules, processes, and constraints;
- Alignment with ISO 55000, the international standard for the management of physical assets.
The entire feature list is outlined in the AIO v1.3 Release Notes – download your copy below.