OPEN POSITIONSApply to join Cosmo Tech today!
The Cosmo Tech team is more than 70 strong, speaks a dozen different languages in our two offices, and have studied at more than 60 universities around the world. Our diverse team values excellence, the pioneering spirit, enthusiasm, and team spirit. All Cosmonauts work hard to deliver world-leading solutions for partners and customers.
Interested in joining one of the world’s most exciting startups? Apply today to one of our open positions!
We are looking for a Product Marketer to join our dynamic team in Lyon and contribute to our international growth. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and within a team of three, you will be devoted to the product marketing and management of our Asset Investment Optimization (AIO) application as well as general marketing responsibilities.
- You own the overall marketing strategy for our AIO application
- Understand target customers and their needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage, and how Cosmo Tech’s AIO products can and will address those needs
- You master “lean product development methodology”
- Build and maintain the “AIO” roadmap and priorities based on inputs from the market
- Together with the Cosmo Tech product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our AIO products and their benefits
- Produce content that provides value to our customers and attracts new clients, too. Content can include (but is not limited to) email campaigns, use cases, case studies, websites, audio, video, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, and infographics, and social media content
- Align product and business strategy, by understanding short and long-term business strategy
Work closely with both Sales & Technology Teams to support cross-functional initiatives
General Marketing Responsibilities:
- Design and production of marketing materials including roll-ups/kakemonos, videos, eBooks, slide decks, and other support materials not directly related to the AIO or App Discovery applications;
- Contributing to global social media marketing activities
- Growth hacking activities for Cosmo Tech
- Award nominations and profile-raising activities for Cosmo Tech;
- Other ancillary marketing tasks as required to meet changing demands of the marketing team and strategy.
- Experience in B2B product marketing and/or B2B product management
- Expertise in lean product development methodology
- You have a solid understanding of product strategy, branding, and marketing
- Storyteller, strong written, verbal and visual communication skills to inspire and meet the needs of sales and apps teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a great partner to product management, the sales team and able to build strong relationships across functions.
- Self-starter, highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency.
- Intellectually curious, culturally plugged in, problem solver, creative and resourceful, details-oriented.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in French and English, additional languages an advantage
Joining Cosmo Tech is an unique opportunity to join a human adventure and contribute to the growth of an international company that will shape tomorrow’s world.
Details: Full time contract – cadre status – fixed salary and bonus.
Au sein de notre équipe qualité de 4 personnes et dans le cadre d’un stage, vous participez à la mise en place d’une solution de tests automatisés afin d’assurer la conformité technique et fonctionnelle de nos produits web. Vous êtes en relation avec l’ensemble de nos équipes techniques : des développeurs, des utilisateurs et des experts fonctionnels.
Et à ce titre, vous :
- Implémentez une API de tests bout-en-bout
- Créez et configurez les environnements de test (OS, applications)
- Implémentez des scénarios de test
- Lancez et controlez des campagnes de tests automatiques, en relation avec les cycles de livraison des produits
- Vous êtes étudiant(e) en informatique, développement ou équivalent
- Une connaissance pratique de Git ou autre outil de gestion de version est appréciée
- Une expérience de la virtualisation (VirtualBox ou autre outil de virtualisation) appréciée
Environnement technique :
- Automatisation : prise de contrôle de l’interface graphique
- Programmation orientée objet et constitution de framework
- Framework AngularJS et Protractor
- Bonne culture informatique
- Pratique des grands systèmes d’exploitations du marché : Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Cosmo Tech is always looking for qualified candidates to join their teams in Lyon, France and San Francisco, California.
Our diverse team includes engineers, developers, modelers, marketers, salespeople, and managers who are all committed to serving our clients, working closely with our partners, and delivering the finest augmented intelligence products to decision makers in the world’s most complex industries.
The Cosmo Tech team is committed to our core values of excellence, enthusiasm, teamwork, and the pioneering spirit. Our team is drawn from more than a dozen countries, have studied at more than 60 universities around the world, and speak eleven different languages around the office, including English, French, Spanish, and Mandarin.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Cosmonaut but don’t see any open positions that aligns with your skills and experience, apply as a spontaneous candidate.